OK: python-traceback2.spec

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Tue Mar 2 10:34:55 CET 2021

On 01.03.2021 21:48, Jan Rękorajski wrote:

>> Thanks that explains. Actually it made me realize that `rpm -qa` for
>> every build is the same global link. So far I was under impression that
>> `rpm -qa` would be done for each request before build or at least that
>> would make more sense to me. Can it be changed this way?
> That would require some reengineering. This is currently run on builders
> as a cronjob.
simplest would be modify rpm_builder to run the command before and after
each build

ideally it could be formatted as html details block:

<details>

<pre>

here be rpm -qa output

</pre>

</details>

stupid-simple-but-wrong is to format exactly like that in rpm_builder

correct, but more difficult would be to apply formatting on buildlogs code.

that's another topic i guess, but consider that when making the changes.