[packages/libmodulemd] - finished packaging - rel 1

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Sun Mar 14 08:44:22 CET 2021

On 13.03.2021 23:08, baggins wrote:
> commit 7e23c54ef08faf4f8e8c57688903d25d7b5aa6d4
> Author: Jan Rękorajski <baggins at pld-linux.org>
> Date:   Sat Mar 13 22:07:34 2021 +0100
> +%package -n python2-%{name}
> +Summary:	Python 2 bindings for %{name}

this is new, we have been consistent and packaging python 2 packages as
python-, not python2-

has this policy have been changed? are we massively migrating to that
scheme?

in some earlier email to pld-devel-en you wrote you target dropping
python2 from th,

so it does not make sense to start changing python 2 packaging scheme now.

if there is packaging change, it should include clear announcement, and
preferrably prior discussion.