Please follow up on your library updates

Jan Rękorajski baggins at pld-linux.org
Sun Apr 17 11:23:32 CEST 2022

Please check http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~pldth/main-ready-test.txt after
upgrading a library that includes soname change and update packages
with dependencies broken by library upgrade.

I'm more and more inclined to either plain delete packages with broken
dependencies or delete and revert upgaded library, depending on impact.

I'm fed up cleaning up every time someone decides it's fine to upgrade a
library that leaves a lot of packages stranded.

Sincerely,
Your Th maintainer.

--
Jan Rękorajski                    | PLD/Linux
SysAdm | baggins<at>pld-linux.org | http://www.pld-linux.org/