PLD mail/requests problems

Jakub Bogusz qboosh at pld-linux.org
Mon Jan 17 18:37:33 CET 2022

On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 09:41:05PM +0100, Jakub Bogusz wrote:
> - distfiles fetch request don't seem to be handled (since a few days) or no
>   mail report is sent (both for requester nor pld-commit list)

It seems distfiles are not fetching anything new at all (both by git or
manual mail requests), and reports are not sent.

> - I don't get any build logs since yesterday
>
> - only some (http) build requests are handled (one per ? hours)

This one seems partially solved: ignored requests fail because of
missing files on distfiles - but again, I don't get any mail reports
about failed build from src builder.

--
Jakub Bogusz    http://qboosh.pl/