lwn.net 3 years subscription and missing Szymon Siwek <sls at pld-...>

Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Wed Jan 26 15:23:42 CET 2022

Hello.

Does anyone have contact with Szymon Siwek <sls at pld-....> ?

Our lwn.net subscription is going to expire and we want to renew it. He
was participating but it seems that he doesn't use it since 2019.

In case we won't be able to contact him we are looking for one person
who is interested in 3 years lwn.net subcription for ~148PLN (1$/month).

Deadline is tomorrow.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, arekm / ( maven.pl | pld-linux.org )