[offtopic] kernel 2.1.127

Marek Obuchowicz elephant w shadow.eu.org
Czw, 12 Lis 1998, 20:30:42 CET

Przyznaję się - to nie ja wymyśliłem :)
Ale warto :)
[elephant w elephant elephant]$ find /usr/src/linux/. -name *.c -or -name
*.h | while read FILE; do grep -i fuck $FILE 2> /dev/null; done
[wyciąłem to co się powtarzało i przeciągnąłem na lewo]
--- cut here ---
Fuck me plenty...
Wirzenius wrote this portably, Torvalds fucked it up :-)
Fuck.  The f-word is here so you can grep for it :-)
If you fuck with this, update ret_from_syscall code too.
Only Sun can take such nice parts and fuck up the programming interface
This card is _fucking_ hot...
These chips are basically fucked by design, and getting this driver
how bad the target and/or ESP fucks things up.
phase things.  We don't want to fuck directly with
Be careful, we could really get fucked during synchronous
Am I fucking pedantic or what?
CURRENT=req->next;	/* task can fuck it up         GTL  */
Some BIOS's are fucked and don't set all MTRRs the same!
Binary compatibility is good American knowhow fuckin' up.
Fuck me gently with a chainsaw...
#if 0 /* XXX No fucking way dude... */
irixioctl.c: A fucking mess...
fucking with the memory controller because it needs to know the
XXX This tag thing is a fucking rats nest, I'm very inclined to completely
#define TAGVAL(v)  (void*)&(v)   /* XXX FUCKING LOSING!!! XXX */
Fucking losing PROM has more mappings in the TLB, but
--- cut here ---

--
 /       Finga elephant w sznurek.hsn.pl 4 PGP key       \