[bbraun@sparcy.synack.net: Re: xinetd & ipv6]

Sergiusz Pawlowicz ser w serek.arch.pwr.wroc.pl
Śro, 13 Sty 1999, 20:12:29 CET

czy jest chetny/chetni aby sie tym zajac? inetd wartaloby wyeliminowac
z pld...

----- Forwarded message from bbraun w sparcy.synack.net -----

To: Sergiusz Pawlowicz <ser w serek.arch.pwr.wroc.pl>
Subject: Re: xinetd & ipv6
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:40:51 -0700
From: bbraun w sparcy.synack.net

I appologize for the late response.
No, I'm not currently working on ipv6 support, however I think it
would be a great idea.  If you, or someone you know would like to
be adding ipv6 support, I'd check it out and add it to the distribution.
Right now, there are some portability issues I'd like to fix and get
RPC support working properly before I spend my time adding new features.

Thanks,
Rob

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://pl.qmail.org/~ser/              icq#27579212
weź kredki i namaluj jej słońce (albo zapal lampkę)