[kas@informatics.muni.cz: sslwrap RPMs on ftp.replay.com]

Sergiusz Pawlowicz ser w serek.arch.pwr.wroc.pl
Nie, 17 Sty 1999, 19:11:49 CET

cos ostatnio jan jest bardzo aktywny...

----- Forwarded message from Jan Kasprzak <kas w informatics.muni.cz> -----

To: redhat-announce-list w redhat.com, redhat-crypto w replay.com
Cc: usura w replay.com, kevin w terena.nl
Subject: sslwrap RPMs on ftp.replay.com
From: Jan Kasprzak <kas w informatics.muni.cz>

	Hello,

	I have created the RPMs of sslwrap - the SSL wrapper for
TCP servers. It allows you to implement IMAP/SSL, POP3/SSL and other
servers. The RPM is linked dynamically against SSLeay libraries.
The sparc and alpha RPMs are not available yet, because there is
no SSLeay-devel for these architectures and I currently have no time
to build it. Source and i386 RPM are available at
ftp.replay.com:/pub/replay/incoming, and they will be moved into
/pub/repla/pub/redhat soon. Both packages are PGP-signed by me.

- -Yenya

Name        : sslwrap                     Distribution: (none)
Version     : 2.02                              Vendor: (none)
Release     : 1                             Build Date: Fri Jan 15 04:28:51 1999
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: calypso.fi.muni.cz
Group       : Networking/Daemons            Source RPM: sslwrap-2.02-1.src.rpm
Size        : 39814                            License: Freeware
Packager    : Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak <kas w fi.muni.cz>
Summary     : SSL wrapper to the TCP servers
Description :
The sslwrap utility is a wrapper to the TCP servers (such as imapd,
pop3d or telnetd), which can be used to add a transport-layer
encryption to these network servers using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
protocol. This program is linked against SSLeay, the open source,
non-US implementation of SSL.

The sources and binaries of SSLeay as well as this RPM can be downloaded
from http://www.replay.com/redhat (which is a non-US site).

\ Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak <kas at fi.muni.cz>       http://www.fi.muni.cz/~kas/
\\ PGP: finger kas at aisa.fi.muni.cz   0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E //
\\\             Czech Linux Homepage:  http://www.linux.cz/              ///
///    Can you say "ignored email" three times quickly while chewing     \\\
//     on an apple?                                 --Linus Torvalds      \\

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://pl.qmail.org/~ser/              icq#27579212
weź kredki i namaluj jej słońce (albo zapal lampkę)