A Linux Today story has been sent to you!

Artur Frysiak wiget w usa.net
Wto, 26 Sty 1999, 04:58:04 CET

This message is sent to you from
Linux Today (http://linuxtoday.com)
----------------------------------
Artur Frysiak, (wiget w usa.net) has requested
that we send you this article.
You can find this story online at:
http://linuxtoday.com/stories/2577.html
Artur Frysiak adds: Jakby ktos jeszcze nie wiedzil.
(Wojtek! Laduj do rpm'a :-)
----------------------------------

'2.2.0-final' is now 2.2.0 -- IT'S OFFICIAL!

"Yes. It really happened." -- Linus Torvalds

With this terse statement contained only in the README
file in the US Kernel.org
mirror  site, Linus Torvalds has launched the long-awaited 2.2 Linux kernel,
two years in development.

While you are downloading the new
kernel , take time to read up on the new kernel with the following
articles:

Linux kernel 2.2 explained : Should I
upgrade? How do I upgrade? Any big problems I can expect? Linux Today's
Dave Whitinger examines the 2.2.0 Linux kernel with a practical eye.

The Wonderful World of Linux 2.2 :
Originally published by Linux Today in October, this excellent overview by
Joseph Pranevich has been updated with the latest information.

http://linuxtoday.com/stories/2577.html

(The sender's originating IP = 156.17.210.110)