1.1 PLD -> 1.3 PLD

Wojtek Slusarczyk wojtek w magellan.SHADOW.EU.ORG
Nie, 20 Cze 1999, 18:33:04 CEST

On Sun, Jun 20, 1999 at 06:18:10PM +0200, Michal Margula wrote:

> > ~$ LD_PRELOAD=/sciezka/do/libsvga.so.1 zgv /sciezka/do/*.gif
>
> Ale to nie jest rozwiązanie przecież. Równie dobrze mogę wrócić do svgalib
> w ogóle. Mówiłeś coś, że FB nie jest koniecznie potrzebne

 .. tia programy powinny się odpalać po X jak nie ma FB ale w wypadku
 zgv jest drobny problem...

			=========================	Updated:
			SVGAlib wrapper for LibGGI	990401
			==========================

Introduction
============

The LibGGI SVGAlib wrapper is a library which is source and binary compatible
with SVGAlib, but instead of hitting VGA hardware directly it uses LibGGI to
access the underlying graphics system. This means that you can run even
binary-only (like Quake I/II) SVGAlib applications on any of the large number
of targets supported by LibGGI.

The SVGAlib wrapper can also be used to compile and run SVGAlib applications
on non-VGA/Intel/Linux machines.

oraz :

LibGGI README

LibGGI, the dynamic GGI (General Graphics Interface) library is a flexible
drawing library.

It provides an opaque interface to the display's acceleration functions. It
was originally intended to allow user programs to interface with KGI, the
GGI Kernel Graphics Interface, but other display types can be easily used by

Wojciech Slusarczyk (091)4494148
Technical University of Szczecin
PGP KeyServer pgpkeys.mit.edu