second prerelease of LyX 1.0.1

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes w inria.fr
Pon, 1 Mar 1999, 12:19:57 CET

Dzieko> Thanks a lot. In attach final (with 'Build' commands) pl.po.gz
Dzieko> and splash-pl.lyx :^)

Thanks. I checked the files in, but I am not very sure about the the
preamble of the splash file. I think most of it should be removed:

Dzieko> \usepackage[latin2]{inputenc}

This can be selected from Layout->Document

Dzieko> \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

This should not be here, since not everybody has T1 fonts
available. T1 fonts are automatically used as long as the ec fonts and
the correct LaTeX are found.

Dzieko> \usepackage{babel}

This is already done by Language=polish

Dzieko> \usepackage{indentfirst}

Not everybody has this package

Dzieko> \frenchspacing

Isn't this already done by the polish module of babel?

JMarc