[rrp@gmx.net: English PLD List]

Maciej 'Agaran' Pijanka agaran w agaran.6bone.pl
Pon, 18 Gru 2000, 16:21:56 CET

On Mon, 18 Dec 2000, Michal Margula wrote:

> [poniedziałek, 18 grudzień 2000], Maciej 'Agaran' Pijanka napisał(a):
>
> > imho should pld-list should be international so english-lang
> > but there should exist another pld-list-pl for polish..because
> > not all ppls which subscribe may know english enough to tell about
> > their problem
> > howgh
> > agaran
>
> Err. It is a bad idea. First of all PLD is mainly developed by people from
> Poland. Also our mailing list in english should be only addition. Why? Most
> of us did not write their letters in proper english :PPPP
but we (probably) dont want be only .pl distro so we should switch to
english on main list, and provide second list for .pl ppls..
and that most of us didnt write proper english..so we can learn dont we?

> PS. Don't take it personally.
i know i have poor english but i think most ppls if want then can
understand

--
Maciej 'Agaran' Pijanka <agaran w agaran.6bone.pl> MAP2-6BONE
i386, Linux 2.2, Pine, Slrn, Vi(m), IPv6, Gdb,

-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classified top-secret government jankowski restricted data radio information
project alek CIA KGB GRU DoD defense elektryk systems  military ksiadz steal
systems spy ojciec terrorist Allah Natasha  Gregori destroy  destruct attack
democracy will send Russia bank system compromise international own rule the
world force power enforce sensitive directorate STRAP warrior-T presidential
elections political foreign embassy takeover