qt includes...

Blizbor tb670725 w ima.pl
Czw, 21 Gru 2000, 09:54:29 CET

At 12/21/00 09:00 AM, you wrote:

>> > I vote for correcting KDE.
>> hell, me too
>I checked kdebase yesterday and I think this is not necesery.
>./configure script found qt files in this location without
>special options (I hope this will work fine for other
>packages too).

helou bojs,

majbe ju dont now but dis iz polisz linuks distrybition,
so dajta sespok uj and letspik polisz on dem.
jour finest inglisz live for onoder lists inkludink
ynglysz edyszyn od pld-list.
here noubody szudnt broke his thing thinking houtoo tell.

Nosz kurna co was napadlo - przestancie sie wyglupiac.

Pozdrawiam,
Blizbor

--
</Microsoft>