Does IT work?

Maciej Arciuch macara w supermedia.pl
Czw, 21 Gru 2000, 16:10:05 CET

(to i ja popiszę się swa kulawa angielszczyzną)
Hello!

I'm going to establish a small-company server(WWW, POP3, SMTP) and I
wonder does all the crucial(DRI, Mesa :>) packages work fine. I mean
kernel, glibc, gcc, BIND, postfix, Apache + mod_ssl, a POP3
daemon(Solid?) - I've heard some problem with gcc, mod_ssl compliance
with Apache and that postfix is linked with db2. Are these packages
fixed yet?

I want everything to go harmless - it will by my first server :)
POzdrawiam,
--
<|Macar|> <|Maciek Arciuch|> <|ICQ# 25168182|> <|macara w supermedia.pl|>