KDE changes

Rafal Cygnarowski rafi w alpha.opm.pl
Pią, 29 Gru 2000, 10:47:13 CET

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000, Rafal Cygnarowski wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Michal Kochanowicz wrote:
>
> > > change location of kde help files from /usr/share/doc
> > > to /usr/X11R6/share/doc/kde so konqueror (helpviewer)
> > They are there. Please do cvs up on kdebase.spec. These files were in
> > /usr/share/doc for several days but you told me about these problems
> > so I moved these files back. There is a note about this in changelog.
> great! :)
> I checked this several days ago but now whole kdebase looks fine.
hm... not so great as I thought before :(
There is a problem with kdm configuration directory...

Processing files: kdm-2.0.1-3
Nie znaleziono
pliku: /home/users/rbuilder/tmp/kdebase-2.0.1-root-rbuilder/etc/X11/kdm

I couldn't find reason why these files are not installed :(

rafal
      rafał 'pascalek' cygnarowski      |                           |
         mailto: rafi w pascal.pl         | No signature at this time |
http://www.kmr.pb.bielsko.pl/~pascalek  |___________________________|