bash problem

Jan Rekorajski baggins-pld w sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Sob, 30 Gru 2000, 03:09:34 CET

[piątek, 29 grudzień 2000], Timothy Reaves napisał(a):

> 	I've encountered a few problems with bash 2.0.4-15
> a) It does not create the link to /bin/sh and it does not have the
> provides: sh tag

In PLD bash is not sh. pdksh provides sh - it's smaller and AFAIR better
at POSIX compliance.

> b) It is not exporting my working directory to my xterm (rxvt) any more.

Sorry I don't quite understand this, care to illuminate?

Janek
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?