[rrp@gmx.net: English PLD List]

Lukas Dobrek dobrek w itp.uni-hannover.de
Pon, 18 Gru 2000, 00:37:00 CET

On Sun, Dec 17, 2000 at 05:55:52PM +0100, Serek/GNU wrote:

> Hello PLD,
>
> I subscribed to your PLD news list.
> The first mails I got were all in Polish, which I do not understand :(
>
> Is there a PLD news list in English language?
>
> I like PLD very much. My distribution is Red Hat 7.0, but I use
> some components from PLD 1.0, because they are better !!
>
> So please continue with the good work,
>
> Greetings,
> Jan

I thing this is an exelent idea. I dont know in fact if the person which wrote
this letter is not simply kiding.  I know several people which unfortunatly can
not understand our beatyfull language which were be very interest in reading
PLD list. They are ofcourse the PLD users.

I did not put into public disscution simply becouse I can explain all things to
them. But as PLD will become more and more popular we should thing about
switching ourselfs into english.

By the way I would like to pick up another problem with our mailing list. It
was already disscused several times but probably the most important person did
not realased it.  Why don't we open our list for a rest of the world back.  The
true is that we have been a victim of some spanners but it was not so bad.
Taking into account that this is a simplest way to conntact with PLD developers
I thing we should open it again.

Best regards
Lukasz

--