[rrp@gmx.net: English PLD List]

Leszek 'Leon' Krupiński d w z.pl
Pon, 18 Gru 2000, 20:11:45 CET

Witam

Ship log, stardate [-30]5889.2, Michal Margula reports:

> [poniedziałek, 18 grudzień 2000], Maciej 'Agaran' Pijanka napisał(a):
>
> > imho should pld-list should be international so english-lang
> > but there should exist another pld-list-pl for polish..because
> > not all ppls which subscribe may know english enough to tell about
> > their problem
> > howgh
> > agaran
>
> Err. It is a bad idea. First of all PLD is mainly developed by people from
> Poland. Also our mailing list in english should be only addition. Why? Most
> of us did not write their letters in proper english :PPPP

Yeah, but I think, that everyone can at least understand what author
meant to write. My english is very poor (as few people could see at
english translation of PLD page :) but I've discussed some time ago with
people, which english was native language, and they had no troubles with
understanding my letters. So, if we want to internationalize PLD, we
should switch our main list to official language of Internet.

Howgh.

--
 Leszek 'Leon' Krupiński jr.  +48 501 756 211
 http://www.leon.w-wa.pl/