how many non-polish speakers?

Lukas Dobrek dobrek w itp.uni-hannover.de
Śro, 20 Gru 2000, 20:58:15 CET

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 06:17:38PM +0100, Michal Moskal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if there are any ppl who cannot read polish
> text currently subscribed for the list, or we are
> just writing English for fun?
>
> I don't see anything wrong about that, only wanted
> to know...
If I will convince tomorow to of my friends to fuck RH7.0
and switch into PLD. We will have for shure a 3 nopolish
speaking readers. One of the arguments used by myself during
discution was that now pld-list is partialy in english:))
If I didnot manage to convince them I dont know. But
still dont forget that it is much easyer make for example
english FAQ from english mailing list then from polish
mailing list.

Lukasz
--
£ukasz Dobrek