ucd-snmp

Jacek Konieczny jajcus w bnet.pl
Czw, 21 Gru 2000, 10:16:55 CET

I wanted to install this package on my router. But I got:
ucd-snmp-devel is needed by ucd-snmp-4.1.2-10
I really don't need -devel package on router (and probably I don't even
have enough hard disk space).
I also wanted some utils for this, but ucd-snmp-utils requires perl and
perl-Tk and perl-Term-ReadKey.

At least it doesn't wont gnome :-)

I would install cmu-snmpd, but it wont start --- it says it cannot load
shared library, becouse "memory allocation failed". Probaly the library
allocates a lot of static data and I have only 16MB RAM + 10MB swap.

Greets,
	Jacek