Welcome to the Webstage group

Webstage Moderator Webstage-owner w egroups.com
Wto, 30 Maj 2000, 20:23:48 CEST

Hello,

I've added you to my Webstage group at eGroups, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. As a member of this group, you
may send messages to the entire group using just one email address:
Webstage w egroups.com. eGroups also makes it easy to
store photos and files, coordinate events, and more.

Here's a description of the group:

Public Display of Web Pages

Here's my introductory message for you:

Welcome to Webstage

Regards,

Moderator, Webstage

SPECIAL NOTE FROM eGroups:  Because eGroups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse w egroups.com

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the Webstage group,
please visit http://www.egroups.com/group/Webstage and
enter the following sign-in information:

        Email address: pld-list w pld.org.pl
        Password: itjrnjkf

This password has been randomly generated for you. Once you have signed
in, you should change your password by visiting
http://www.egroups.com/myprofile