proftpd i ograniczenia dla anonymousa. [dlugie]

Wojciech "Sas" Cieciwa cieciwa w alpha.zarz.agh.edu.pl
Wto, 14 Lis 2000, 14:14:59 CET

Witam,

Co musze zrobic, poza wpisem w /etc/ftpd/proftpd.conf
zeby ograniczyc ilosc naraz zalogowanych anonymousow ???

teraz w proftpd.conf mam cos takiego:
(*) patrz koniec listu.

ps auxw|grep ftp|wc -l
pokazuje mi 38 polaczen...
I jak sprawdzilem wszystkie jako anonymous.

proftpd-1.2.0rc2-4

(*) /etc/ftpd/proftpd.conf
# This is a basic ProFTPD configuration file (rename it to
# 'proftpd.conf' for actual use.  It establishes a single server
# and a single anonymous login.  It assumes that you have a user/group
# "nobody" and "ftp" for normal operation and anon.

ServerName			"ProFTPD"
ServerType			inetd
DeferWelcome			off
DefaultServer			on

# Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
Port				21
# Umask 022 is a good standard umask to prevent new dirs and files
# from being group and world writable.
Umask				022

# Set the user and group that the server normally runs at.
User				ftp
Group				ftp

# Normally, we want files to be overwriteable.
<Directory />
	AllowOverwrite		on
</Directory>

#A basic anonymous configuration
# uncoment this section below if you want gain annonymous ftp acces
<Anonymous ~ftp>
	User			ftp
	Group			ftp
	AnonRequirePassword	off
	RequireValidShell	off

	# We want clients to be able to login with "anonymous" as well as "ftp"
	UserAlias		anonymous ftp

	# Limit the maximum number of anonymous logins
	MaxClients		10
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
	# We want 'welcome.msg' displayed at login, and '.message' displayed
	# in each newly chdired directory.
	DisplayLogin		welcome.msg
#	DisplayFirstChdir	.message

#	AllowStoreRestart on

	# Limit WRITE everywhere in the anonymous chroot
	<Limit WRITE>
		DenyAll
	</Limit>

	<Directory /home/ftp/pub/Incoming>
		<Limit READ>
			DenyAll
		</Limit>
		<Limit WRITE>
			AllowAll
		</Limit>
		<Limit STOR>
			AllowAll
		</Limit>
	</Directory>
</Anonymous>

--
{Wojciech 'Sas' Cieciwa}  {Member of PLD Team                               }
{e-mail: cieciwa w alpha.zarz.agh.edu.pl, http://www2.zarz.agh.edu.pl/~cieciwa}