Testing perl-Tk ... (gcc include question)

Marek Guevara Braun marek w atm.com.pl
Pon, 8 Sty 2001, 11:30:01 CET

Jakub Bogusz wrote:

> > Build was tested on my machine with perl 5.6
> > and glibc 2.2. Without the change above source
> > doesn't make.
>
> On my machine with perl 5.6 and glibc 2.1.3 perl-Tk built without any
> changes. I haven't tested with glibc 2.2.

I looked at the /usr/include/default.h and /usr/include/tkUnixDefault.h
from tk package and in fact this should work without any changes
(for me it doesn't)

I will check my config - maybe this is my (config) fault. BTW what is
responsible for gcc to know that <default.h> is in /usr/include?
The C_INCLUDE_PATH environment variable? Have you got this variable
set and who it is set by (gcc, by hand?)

Marek