Dependencies on ftp.

Lukas Dobrek dobrek w itp.uni-hannover.de
Czw, 18 Sty 2001, 03:36:58 CET

This is a list of unsatisfy dependecies in i686. Tommorow
if the routing to cvs will come back I will add the changes
to wuch which permits for easly generating of souch a list
using "./wuch -D" command.

        Best Regards

         Lukasz

PS. Some of the deps problem heare are realy strange for example
there is a package which req. glibc-db1?

PPS. I toke the tocfile from pld.mimuw.edu.pl I am hope it is
uptodate. But I cannot connect to ftp.pld.org.pl now. And I am
not going to wait.

PPPS. Ofcourse there is a more a less 100 packages which requires
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i686-pld-linux-thread
but I was to laisy to write a script which will give me also a number
of package which requires something. And stupid qmail on serek komputer
reject my previous post which was much much longer.
It contains 451 unsatisfy dependencies. But as I said I cannot
send it to pld-list.

PPPPS. I am wondering how this is in case of kloczek he can easly generate
a mail with more than 451 lines. Without any scripts? :))

So Heare we go:

avifile avi-codecs
crossmingw32-binutils crossmingw32-platform
autolog /etc/crontab.d
irssi-speech festival
pavuk glibc-db1
gda-ldap glibc-db2
gedit go-plugins
gda-ldap libgconf.so.0
xscanimage libgimp-1.1.so.18
latex2html libgr-progs
freeamp libid3-3.7.so.10
gda-ldap liblber.so.1
gda-ldap libldap.so.1
wmsvencd libstdc++.so.2.9
uudeview libtcl8.0.so
FSViewer libWINGs.so.1
denemo lilypond
bzflag Mesa
SourceForge mysql
drawtool perl
perl-Algorithm-Diff perl(Algorithm::Diff)
colorgcc perl-ANSIColor
perl-Graphics-Simple perl(Gnome)
pgaccess perl(instead)
perl-HTTPD-User-Manage perl(Msql)
perl-HTTPD-User-Manage perl(NDBM_File)
perl-PDL perl(PDL::Config)
perl-PDL-Demos perl(PDL::Graphics::TriD::GL)
perl-Data-Reporter perl(Sybase::DBlib)
perl-Data-Reporter perl(Sybase::Sybperl)
perl-Text-PDF perl(Text::PDF::Filter)
pgaccess perl(update)
gno3dtet touch
suck /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i686-pld-linux-thread
drawtool /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i686-pld-linux-thread
docbook-xml /usr/sbin/fix-xml-catalog
wmakerconf-data WindowMaker

--
£ukasz Dobrek