ATTN: [lists.pld.org.pl] - important changes

Serek/GNU ser w metalab.unc.edu
Pon, 22 Sty 2001, 18:49:51 CET

[important, please read carefully]

hello 'pld' developers and users, this is announce
about new lists on our listserver, hosted at
ibiblio.org (USA-NC). you are strongly recommended to
subscribe new lists, becouse current 'pld-list' will
be discontinued (see bottom).

the whole story: (put phrase 'pld.org.pl' after each '@' sign)

1) long existing (above 11000 mesgs) pld-list will be removed
   and there will be put autoresponder with extended message
   about general litserver information.

   removal date: 02.02.2001 00.00 CET

2) such existing lists will be continued:

	pld-cvs-commit@
	pld-installer@
	pld-www@
	pld-rc-scripts@

3) new lists:

a)	pld-users-pl@
	pld-users-en@

	the same list, in different language.
	general disussion for pld users (not developers).
	subscribers post only, so please subscribe before post.

b)	pld-devel-pl@
	pld-devel-en@

	lists only for developers. think twice before posting.
	subscribers post only, so please subscribe before post.

c)	feedback@
	general feedback address for contact, comments etc.
	list open for everyone, so spam is highly possible.

d)	pld-announce@
	only pld staff could post here, very small list volume.

e)	pld-servers@
	error logs from pld servers, only servers could post here.
        list volume is not known.

if you are pld developer and you want to start your own list,
please contact me directly. your list could be managed by
email or web interface.

your listmaster -
--ser+