PLD and gnu-license

Michal Moskal malekith w pld.org.pl
Pią, 26 Sty 2001, 14:47:45 CET

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 02:37:55PM +0100, hocus wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I wonder how it is about licenses of all software included in PLD. Is
> everything permitted for commercial use? Can I get somewhere some info about
> that or I have to check every package for licensing information?

There is filed in rpm header about it.
It depends what you mean by commercial use. You
also should note braindemages polish fiskus
ideas about linux taxes :)

--
                        Michał Moskal <malekith w pld.org.pl>

We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops
in 5 seconds.
	- Linus Torvalds about the superiority of Linux on the
         Amterdam Linux Symposium

NORAD bomb FSF Albanian $400 million in gold bullion
Honduras spy genetic BATF Cocaine Ft. Meade Qaddafi
Treasury NORAD Cocaine Serbian bomb Marxist
$400 million in gold bullion Ortega