Build log: rar.spec

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek w pld.ORG.PL
Czw, 11 Paź 2001, 11:20:41 CEST

Andrzej =?utf-8?Q?Dopiera=C5=82a?= - Undefined <undef w transilvania.eu.org> writes:

> hm... ogladal ktos licencje od rar-a? Mozna to wogole wlaczyc do dystrybucji?
> IMHO to program komercyjny, wiec jako taki w PLD nie moze sie
> znalezc :/

   4. The RAR/WinRAR unregistered trial version may be freely distributed,
      with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not
      modified in any way.

      a.  No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package
          with the exception of the UnRAR components, without written
          permission of the copyright owner.

      b.  The RAR/WinRAR unregistered trial version may not be distributed
          inside of any other software package without written permission
          of the copyright owner.

      c.  Hacks/crack, keys or key generators may not be included on the
          same distribution.

      d.  We would like a copy of the CD/magazine, when it is ready for
          shipment.  Please send to :  Softronic Oy, PL 97, 02101 Espoo,
          Finland.  This is not an obligation but we like to keep records
          of such distributions for the WinRAR Hall of Fame.

Czyli można redystrybuować bo jak dla mnie dystrybucja nie podchodzi
pod punkt b) i ew. można się doczepić do ,,package is not modified in
any way''.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz   IPv6 ready PLD Linux at http://www.pld.org.pl
misiek(at)pld.org.pl   AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PWr