gdkxft - uwagi

Marcin Krzyzanowski krzak w hakore.com
Śro, 14 Sie 2002, 15:29:48 CEST

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 01:59:55PM +0200, Bartosz Taudul wrote:
> Huh? Przecież mozilla obsługuje antyaliasing sama z siebie.

moze i obsluguje :

cytat z README
"Some large applications that use gdk calls in unusual ways may cause
problems.  This affected some versions of mozilla prior to version
0.9.5.  gkrellm caused problems with earlier versions of gdkxft (fixed
as of gdkxft versions 1.2).  Gdkxft produces some quirks in gimp's
font rendering which I have not been completely able to fix.  I have
also had reports of problems with abiword, though I have been unable
to reproduce them."

A teraz z innej beczki.

A moze dodac do /etc/sysconfig/desktop
cos w stylu GDKXFT_LDPRELOAD=[YES|NO] ?
a moze ktos ma propozycje jak zrobic zeby wilk syty
i owca cala bardziej ?