[lar@bway.net: Re: crawl site, rpm packaging..]

Bartosz Taudul wolf42 w wp.pl
Pią, 15 Lut 2002, 11:33:52 CET

----- Forwarded message from "d.brodale" <lar w bway.net> -----
From: "d.brodale" <lar w bway.net>
To: "Bartosz Taudul" <wolf42 w wp.pl>
Subject: Re: crawl site, rpm packaging..
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:18:01 -0500

: Yes, I've made the spec file. It builds for me, but my
: SentToBuildRequest was ignored. I've just changed
: some minor details, bumped release to 2 and
: commited it to cvs. We'll see.
Please keep me informed ... I'd like to know how this
works out. Glanced over the PLD site. Probably one
of the better, if not best, logo for a Linux distro. Looks
promising from what I read and saw of the distro and
its related projects.
[...]

- don
----- End forwarded message -----

Jeszcze raz, STBR. Jeżeli jest szansa żeby o PLD mówiono na jeszcze
jednej stronie czemu jej nie wykorzystać.

wolf
--
  Bartek   .  - Siada towarzystwo, spokój, cisza, może to was uratować.
  Taudul   :