[evolution - a prosiłem?]

Artur Flinta aflinta w at.kernel.pl
Śro, 24 Gru 2003, 09:01:07 CET

Użytkownik Tomasz Witek napisał:
> W liście z wto, 23-12-2003, godz. 11:21, wrobell pisze:
>
>>>Bedzie mialo. I bedzie tak beznadziejne jak 1.5
>>
>>dlaczego? bo nie będzie wyglądało jak outlook?
>>

> Nawet dlatego, ze w porownaniu z 1.4.5 jest brzydkie.
> Nie wdaje sie w funkcjonalnosc, itd, ale nawet kontrolki
> ikony i cala reszta jest brzydka.
>
> Jesli chodzi o funkcjonalnosc, to tez narazie jest daleko.

The UI isn't done yet. You can check out the discussion thread on how to
improve those buttons on the evolution-hackers mailing list here:

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution-hackers/2003-December/001912.html

Also see a few varied mockups that have been produced:

http://primates.ximian.com/~tigert/evo/evo-buttons-mockup.png
http://primates.ximian.com/~tigert/evo/evo-buttons-mockup3.gif
http://primates.ximian.com/~tigert/evo/evo-buttons-mockup4.gif
http://primates.ximian.com/~ettore/outlook-sidebar.gif
http://guenther.dyndns.org/evolution/pull-down.png
http://www.wheeloyum.com/evolution/evo-buttons-mockup-bottom.png
http://www.wheeloyum.com/evolution/evo-buttons-mockup-top.png

As you can see, there's a lively discussion going on to resolve exactly
the problem you've pointed out.

Pozdrawiam

		Artur

--
Well I've totally had enough of all your pretty, pretty speeches
Recieve your punishment expose your throats to my righteous