czy PLD potrzebny jest SysV init?

Adam Gołębiowski adamg w biomerieux.pl
Pon, 28 Lip 2003, 13:26:29 CEST

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 01:18:09PM +0200, Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
> > Opis znajduje się:
> > http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix01/freenix01/full_papers/mewburn/mewburn_html/index.html
> >
> > Co o tym sądzicie?
>
> Ja mam ambiwaletne odczucia, gdyż w większości przeszedłem
> na daemontools produkcji DJB. I będę dążył powoli do tego,
> by w PLD można było wybrać daemontools.

A wolno nam?

Za http://cr.yp.to/deamontools.html

#v+
May we distribute binaries?

   You may distribute a precompiled package if
     * installing your package produces exactly the same files, in exactly the same locations, that a user would obtain by
       installing one of my packages listed above;
     * your package behaves correctly, i.e., the same way as normal installations of my package on all other systems; and
     * your package's creator warrants that he has made a good-faith attempt to ensure that your package behaves correctly.
   All installations must work the same way; any variation is a bug. If there's something about a system (compiler, libraries,
   kernel, hardware, whatever) that changes the behavior of my package, then that platform is not supported, and you are not
   permitted to distribute binaries for it.
#v-

Pierwszy punkt odpada - co prawda nie jestem pewien co do ścieżek, ale
nakładamy patcha, co już produkuje kapkę inne pliki.

--
http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer   | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.