cvs ???

Paweł Gołaszewski blues w ds6.pg.gda.pl
Nie, 2 Mar 2003, 15:58:30 CET

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003, Michał J. Podyma wrote:
> cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `I HATE YOU' from cvs server
>
> czy ktos moze rozwinac co serwer mial na mysli ? ;)

:O
Ja przed momentem miałem to samo :)

$ ./builder -g cvs-nserver.spec
# $Revision: 1.45 $, $Date: 2003/03/02 13:49:56 $
U cvs-nserver-1.11.1.52.tar.gz
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `I HATE YOU' from cvs server
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
U cvs-nserver.inetd
U cvs-pserver.inetd
U cvs-nserver-cvspasswd.patch
U cvs-nserver-info.patch
U cvs-nserver-am_ac.patch
U cvs-nserver-cvspass.patch
U cvs-nserver-home_etc.patch
U cvs-nserver-ssl-link.patch

builder -D nie udało się powtórzyć...

Z manuala do cvs-a:

    `I LOVE YOU'
          The authentication is successful.  The client proceeds with
          the cvs protocol itself.

    `I HATE YOU'
          The authentication fails.  After sending this response, the
          server may close the connection.  It is up to the server to
          decide whether to give this response, which is generic, or a
          more specific response using `E' and/or `error'.

Mają chłopaki fantazję...

--
pozdr.  Paweł Gołaszewski