[ooo-announce] OpenOffice.org 1.1 (fwd)

Paweł Gołaszewski blues w ds.pg.gda.pl
Śro, 1 Paź 2003, 20:37:52 CEST

No i stało się :)

--
pozdr.  Paweł Gołaszewski
---------------------------------
worth to see: http://www.againsttcpa.com/
CPU not found - software emulation...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:10:31 -0700
From: Louis Suarez-Potts <louis w openoffice.org>
To: announce w openoffice.org
Cc: discuss-openoffice.org <discuss w openoffice.org>, users w openoffice.org
Subject: [ooo-announce] OpenOffice.org 1.1

All,
After months of testing, improvement, waiting, OpenOffice.org 1.1 is
here for you to download.

http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.1.0/index.html

It is final, finished, ready to be used.  It's also in English right
now; different languages will be ready shortly.  Check with your
Native-Lang project for updates (http://native-lang.openoffice.org/ ).

This build has, as we have learned, many new features that no other
office suite has yet to think of. Our list of features is here:
	http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/features/1.1/

We have made this release a media event.  We have sent out a press
release, have a press kit, and are making every effort to broadcast
information of this build.  You too can help: Download the build and
tell others about it.  It is free, runs on every major platform, and is
being progressively translated to every major language.

And, of course, if you come across something that needs improving, file
an issue (http://www.openoffice.org/project_issues.html ).

-

Louis Suárez-Potts
Community Manager