fuck

Adam Gołębiowski adamg w biomerieux.pl
Wto, 9 Wrz 2003, 00:19:58 CEST

Tak na rozluźnienie, inspirowane grepowaniem źródeł jądra:

$ grep -i fuck *.spec
3dfx_tvtool.spec:- makefile patch changed. Author aplied previous version, but... fucked it
UConio.spec:- forcing buildflags is fucking SICK... SICK! SICK!! SICK!!! you hear me?
Zope-CMFCollector.spec:- changed email in changelog (fuckin adapter.awk :-) )
basesystem.spec:- hopefully I did't fucked something.
binutils.spec:- enable cfi on ppc and sparc. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ENABLE THEM ON X86?????
celestia-stars-2A.spec:- fuck
celestia-stars-2C.spec:- fuck
celestia-voyager.spec:- fuck
celestia.spec:- fucking %%prereq doesn't work
ed.spec:- fuck. rel 33 for ac
exim.spec:  takes care of frozen messages instaed of fucked up cron script.
gabber.spec:- now, really merged gnome-2 branch (fuck!)
gnokii.spec:- fuck... pkot gave me a broken patch... now I've applied the fixed one
gnome-session.spec:- rel. 2 /fuck, fuck, fuck/
gnucash.spec:- Corrected what kloczek fucked up.
gnuplot.spec:- Oh Fuck.
goddamnit.spec:fuck
gtkballs.spec:- CVS is fucked up, I cannot add to SOURCES, so here
ipxripd.spec:- don't fuck with someone elses files
irssi.spec:- Release 4 because I fucked up irssi.conf.patch few revisions ago
kdebase.spec:- Rebuilt without "fuckup_the_konsole" patch.
kdebase.spec:- Removed patch "konsole" (it's full name is "fuckup_the_konsole", or
mkbootdisk.spec:- CVS is fucked up, I cannot add to SOURCES, so here
mpich.spec:Patch0:		%{name}-fuckssh.patch
mpich.spec:- up to 1.2.5-1a, updated fuckssh and opt patches
nautilus.spec:- rel. 2 /fuck, fuck, fuck/
nautilus.spec:- big fucking R: gnome-mime-data
ocaml-camlimages.spec:# TODO: this is fucked up and should be split into subpackages
openoffice.spec:- IT FUCKING BUILDS!
perl-Test-SimpleUnit.spec:## author prefers to fuck with us :-/
php-pear-HTML_TreeMenu.spec:- 1.1.0 - many, many changes; reverted new pear-deps finding fuckup. STBR
pvfs.spec:What with this FUCKING rpm ??
python-ReportLab.spec:- fuck! now it is really 1.13 version :-/  -- play nicely with version in
qsa.spec:# Fuck trolltechs build system ideas
rpm.spec:- 1.280.2.35 version (before cvs corruption and manual fucking with this file)
screen.spec:- commented out no_hardcoded_term_sequences, it fuck up too many things
tin.spec:- enable-locale (please make the fucking test)
uade.spec:- fucking with libtool
vim.spec:- python tabstop patch does not work... fuck...
wwwoffle.spec:- disabled fucked up IPv6 support.

--
http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer   | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.