Language lists for KDE 3.2.1 release.

Piotr Szymanski djurban w it-zone.org
Pią, 27 Lut 2004, 17:58:35 CET

Hello again :)
Following the policy I used for KDE 3.2.0,  apart from the obvious case, when
every treshold is met (90% kdelibs.po; 75% desktop_kde-i18n, desktop_kdelib &
kdebase), I have decided to include languages that have 3 tresholds met and
one drastically not met yet have shown activity after 3.2.0 and not
include translations that have not been changed in february. I wasn't sure
about including bengali (only 29 % total kde translated) yet given the fact
that they met the treshold so quickly i decided to include bn. I also decided
not to remove ms and uz, because they 1: have only several % left to the
treshold and 2: I inlcuded them in 3.2.0 and it seems wrong to remove a
language in a bugfix release.
az
bg
bn
bs
ca
cs
cy
da
de
el
en_GB
es
et
eu
fa
fi
fr
gl
he
hi
hu
is
it
ja
lt
mn
ms
nb
nl
nn
pl
pt
pt_BR
ro
ru
se
sk
sl
sr
sv
ta
tg
tr
uk
uz
zh_CN
zh_TW
Total: 47
Was: 42 (in 3.2.0)
Added: bn, is, ja, lt, tg (+5)
BTW. the nds (lower saxon) folks did a terrific job too, they were near
inclusion (essential close to be met), but their whole kde translation is
only 6%, hope it gets a little higher so we can include them in 3.2.2.
--
Piotr Szymanski
djurban w pld-linux.org