ncurses

Michal Chruszcz troll w pld-linux.org
Nie, 11 Lip 2004, 23:59:10 CEST

Some strange characters appeared on my screen... Probably on Sunday 11 of
July 2004 18:36, Jakub Bogusz typed:
> > Any ideas?
>
> config.log
>
> Może masz jakiegoś exec-shielda, na ac-i586 powodował on nie działanie
> gnata.

Mam 2.6.7-1, który jest w ready. Niestety, on ma exec-shielda.

> Prosty test (z configure dla gcc):
> echo 'procedure conftest is begin null; end conftest;' > conftest.adb
> gcc -c conftest.adb
#v+
troll w tintia:~$ echo 'procedure conftest is begin null; end conftest;' >
conftest.adb
troll w tintia:~$ gcc -c conftest.adb
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 3.3.4 (PLD Linux) (i686-pld-linux-gnu) Storage_Error stack overflow (or
erroneous memory access)|
| Error detected
at /usr/lib/gcc-lib/athlon-pld-linux/3.3.4/adainclude/system.ads:138:5|
| Please submit a bug report; see http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html.            |
| Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report.               |
| Include the exact gcc or gnatmake command that you entered.              |
| Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format                     |
| concatenated together with no headers between files.                     |

Please include these source files with error report

conftest.adb

compilation abandoned
#v-
--