mergować gnome 2.6 na head, data releasu w środę 24tego

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm w pld-linux.org
Pią, 19 Mar 2004, 02:48:06 CET

http://www.gnomedesktop.org/article.php?sid=1701&mode=thread&order=0&thold=1

Gnome.org is organizing a world-wide party day to celebrate the release of
GNOME 2.6. "The GNOME 2.6 launch date has been finalized, and next Wednesday
(24th), we are to see the latest and greatest version of our favorite desktop
roll out. To celebrate this, many GNOME'ers are holding release parties all
over the world."

a więc do dzieła :)
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz     CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekm.pld-linux.org, 1024/3DB19BBD, JID: arekm.jabber.org, PLD/Linux