ven_ZA locale (fwd)

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry w green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Wto, 9 Lis 2004, 23:20:33 CET

As I expected: sb will have some work with ven -> ve renaming ...

Subject: Re: ven_ZA locale
From: Dwayne Bailey <dwayne w translate.org.za>
To: Andrzej Krzysztofowicz <ankry w green.mif.pg.gda.pl>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 23:46:31 +0200

Hi Andrzej,

This got lost in an old mailbox.

ven_ZA has been submitted to glibc as ve_ZA.

I've just completed a review of all the South African locale files and
have submitted the locale files or patches to glibc.  The only
outstanding one is Southern Ndebele (nr).  Otherwise the other 10
official languages have been updated.

All the locale files including nr_ZA can be downloaded from here:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/translate/locale-ZA-0.2.tar.bz2?download

All the related glibc bug reports can be found from here:
http://www.translate.org.za/archives/permalinks/2004-10-27T23_15_12.html

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz               ankry w mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology