SPECS: imap.spec - updated to 2004c1 - bconded /var/lib/imap dir, ...

Marcin Król hawk w limanowa.net
Śro, 2 Lut 2005, 13:30:35 CET

>>-%bcond_with	non_root_auth	- build with non_root patch (authentication
>>+%bcond_without	non_root_auth	- build with non_root patch (authentication
>
> co?

Ooops :) poprawione.

> Znowu jest domyślnie z katalogiem należącym do nieistniejącego
> użytkownika.

Nie dodawalem dodawania usera bo (cytat samego siebie z devel-en):

"imap user and /var/lib/imap in this spec is required only if non_root
patch is enabled. bcond for non_root patch says it may not be secure. I
also was unable to google out a newer version, so this patch seems not
to be maintained anymore. Someone is using this patch? How about
removing it? I'll assume no replies == remove it."

Sorry ze en na liscie pl ale nie chce mi sie tlumaczyc.

M.