Administrativia: Ac builders down till tomorrow (assuming nothing breaks)

Mariusz Mazur mmazur w kernel.pl
Sob, 16 Lip 2005, 00:28:02 CEST

On środa 13 lipca 2005 20:59, Mariusz Mazur wrote:
> July 13th 2005, Opole - PLD LCC [NASDAQ: PLTK], vendor of the well known
> PLD Linux Distribution (tm), today announced its move to the award winning
> pld-builder.new II generation architecture. "The whole infrastructure of
> our PLD 2.0 Ac series of products will get moved within the next few hours.
> This should give us the competitive edge we've been looking forward to
> having for the past couple of months" said Tomasz Kloczko, CEO and founder
> of the company.

Ok, all builders operational. Ftp admins don't know how to move stuff around
(so don't bug them), but they'll find out soon enough.

--
In the year eighty five ten
God is gonna shake his mighty head