SOURCES: minicom.desktop - make desktop usable for regular user

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry w green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Czw, 12 Maj 2005, 14:08:28 CEST

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_Go=B3aszewski?= wrote:
> On Thu, 12 May 2005, Andrzej Krzysztofowicz wrote:
> > > Author: blues                        Date: Thu May 12 11:53:11 2005 G=
> MT
> > > Module: SOURCES                       Tag: HEAD
> > > ---- Log message:
> > > - make desktop usable for regular user
> > Or break if one belongs to the proper group but has no su permission ?
> > IMO if this way - then as a separate desktop.
>
> It's not enought.
> I am in ttyS and terminal can't be initialized.

So maybe kill the ttyS group ?

> > > -Exec=3Dminicom
> > > +Exec=3Dsu - -c 'minicom'

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz               ankry w mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology