niestabilny mysql

Andrzej 'The Undefined' Dopierała undefine w aramin.net
Wto, 22 Lis 2005, 11:47:41 CET

nowa maszynka na amd64(wczesniej byl athlon), bazy przeniesione i co
jakiś czas mysql (5.0.15, wcześniej był 4.1) się wykrzacza.
W logu:
*** glibc detected *** realloc(): invalid pointer: 0x0000000001349510 ***
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x000000000134c170 ***
mysqld got signal 6;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is definitely wrong
and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=8388600
read_buffer_size=131072
max_used_connections=4
max_connections=100
threads_connected=2
It is possible that mysqld could use up to
key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_connections = 225791 K bytes of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

Ma ktoś jakieś pomysły co jest grane? ;)
glibc64-2.3.6-1
db-4.2.52-11
mysql-5.0.15-5
kernel-2.6.14.2-4

--
Andrzej 'The Undefined' Dopierała
UNIX && Linux administrator,      Adam Mickiewicz University WMiI