Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] linux-kernel-headers-2.6.19-rc1.tar.gz

Paweł Sikora pluto w agmk.net
Czw, 5 Paź 2006, 09:43:54 CEST

Subject: [ANNOUNCE] linux-kernel-headers-2.6.19-rc1.tar.gz
Date: czwartek, 5 października 2006 09:09
From: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 w infradead.org>
To: linux-kernel w vger.kernel.org

A full set of user-visible kernel headers for all supported
architectures, exported from the 2.6.19-rc1 kernel, has been uploaded
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/dwmw2/kernel-headers/snapshot/

I had planned to do this for 2.6.18 but it wasn't quite in good enough
shape by then. This one should be fine -- you can build your C library
against it and ship it in /usr/include. And tell me what breaks...

I probably won't do tarballs corresponding to -rc releases very often
but I'll do the proper releases.

można w to zerknąć w wolnej chwili.