SPECS: sphinx.spec - correct conditional, -devel implies -libs

Jakub Bogusz qboosh w pld-linux.org
Pią, 16 Mar 2007, 16:28:35 CET

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 12:16:31PM +0100, Daniel Mróz wrote:
> On Friday 16 March 2007, glen wrote:
> > Author: glen                         Date: Fri Mar 16 10:59:09 2007 GMT
> > Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> > ---- Log message:
> > - correct conditional, -devel implies -libs
> Didn't know that. So, maybe we could also remove 'R: mysql-libs'? If -devel
> implies -libs, then this Req is not needed too.

If package contains a binary, shared library or module linked to
libmysqlclient, mysql-libs dependency should be detected
automatically (by soname capability).

--
Jakub Bogusz    http://qboosh.pl/