[RFC] Repository layout change / Zmiana układu repo

Jakub Piotr Cłapa loc w toya.net.pl
Nie, 13 Maj 2007, 20:54:57 CEST

Jan Rekorajski wrote:
> Any thoughts? Comments?

Yup. It was discussed to death. It doesn't fit to PLD.

And even more important is that qboosh doesn't like it. If he won't
commit than we're all doomed so better don't mess with this stuff. (or
invent something clever)

Btw. I think we could get the required parameters from a custom system
(possibly based on Mercurial since it's nice and in Python but it could
be some other system) and that the off-the-shelf VCS are not for us.

--
regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa