SPECS: myspell.spec - revert again; rel 5

Pawel Golaszewski blues w pld-linux.org
Wto, 22 Maj 2007, 23:02:17 CEST

On Tue, 22 May 2007, glen wrote:
> Author: glen                         Date: Tue May 22 20:53:04 2007 GMT
> Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> ---- Log message:
> - revert again; rel 5
[...]
>    myspell.spec (1.12 -> 1.13)
[...]
> -%define		_rel	4
> +%define		_rel	5
[...]
> -Requires:	myspell-common

why? The directory _is_ requred with new rpm.

I was thinking about moving the directory to main package, but why to keep
it in two places?

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then Linux is Dolby
Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost and all the music is free.