Packaging .py files

Mariusz Mazur mmazur w kernel.pl
Śro, 16 Lip 2008, 23:07:38 CEST

+1

Over the years I've grown quite tired of a lot of cases where PLD tries to be
smarter then upstream and/or other distros and does something completely
insignificant differently which results in having to patch up perfectly
working apps. On the one hand I've got a lot of stuff to make my life easier
(hey, vserver out of the box!) and on the other there are those little pesky
oddities.

Python packaging is one such case.

(Others would be e.g. /bin/sh)

--
Judge others by their intentions and yourself by your results.
                                                                 Guy Kawasaki