packages: k3b/k3b.spec - fix R: and some crap from IRC - rel 7

Bartosz Świątek shadzik w gmail.com
Śro, 15 Lip 2009, 08:59:42 CEST

2009/7/15 Elan Ruusamäe <glen w pld-linux.org>:
> On Sunday 12 July 2009 21:13, shadzik wrote:
>> +%if "%{pld_release}" == "ti"
>> +Requires:      kde4-kde3support-devel
>> +%else
>>  Requires:      kdelibs-devel
>> +%endif
>
> like th has "kdelibs" package available in main (th-obsolete doesn't count)?
> if you want to support ac on head use != "ac"

AFAIK noone in Th is interested in having k3b 1, they already use k3b
2. Hawk asked me to force k3b 1 to build with kde4-kde3support on Ti
and so I did. This change doesn't break anything on Ac, does it? If
you like, feel free to change the 'if' statements I've added, but IMHO
it's useless cosmetics.

--
"I'm living proof if you do one thing right in your career, you can
coast for a long time. A LOOOOONG time." -Guy Kawasaki