packages: util-vserver/util-vserver-initpost.sh - don't set RPM_SKIP_AUTO_R...

Pawel Golaszewski blues w pld-linux.org
Śro, 4 Lis 2009, 11:28:34 CET

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> > > I _need_ limits for services in my vpses. Fix your systems and don't
> > > break default configuration.
> > Look at the URL in commit log.
> > Test-case:
> >
> > echo "10" > /etc/vservers/<some_vserver>/nice
> And _after_ doing that you will need to fix pam.d configs, too.
>
> > Anyway - it's only done while creating _new_ vserver. It's not a big deal
> > to uncomment pam_limits if you need it. The opposite it trying to find out
> > "why I have F@!^! Permission denied".
> >
> > Better safe than sorry.
> Why users don't have limits now!? They had it before. Better safe than sorry.

???
You are creating new vserver.
There was no users before.

> Really, default pld configuration stays also for guests. There won't be
> difference to suprise people.

Sorry that you don't see difference in system-daemon-NOT-working and
limits missing.

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then Linux is Dolby
Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost and all the music is free.