packages: rtl8192se/rtl8192se.spec (NEW) - init

Bartosz Świątek shadzik w gmail.com
Pon, 9 Sie 2010, 11:30:57 CEST

W dniu 9 sierpnia 2010 09:37 użytkownik Paweł Zuzelski <z w xatka.net> napisał:
> On Sun, 08 Aug 2010, skibi wrote:
>> Author: skibi                        Date: Sat Aug  7 23:17:59 2010 GMT
>
>> +%define         jadro 2.6.33.5-1
>
> 1. What does "jadro" mean? Variables/macros should have names that
>   reflect they use.
>
> 2. Always use adapter before commit.
>
> 3. It is OK to commit unfinished spec, but you should say in commit
>   log that it is unfinished.
>
> 4. It is not OK to commit spec without %changelog macro. Now there
>   is no correct changelog in your spec. BTW adapter will add
>   %changelog, so GOTO 2.
>
> 5. Don't reinvent the well. See other kernel modules specs how to
>   package it correctly.

Question: How do you reinvent "the well"?
Answer: You use it "wright"!

> 6. Ask on mailing lists/irc if in doubt.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist after that speech :)

--
"I'm living proof if you do one thing right in your career, you can
coast for a long time. A LOOOOONG time." -Guy Kawasaki